Butternut Manor provides relaxed all-inclusive retirement living for active independent seniors. Enjoy freshly prepared meals, weekly housekeeping in your private suite, as well as cleaning laundry and fresh linens.
Our monthly rates include the following services:
- 24-Hour Access to Nurse & Care Attendants
- Around-the-clock emergency response system
- Individual Care Plans with ongoing health assessments
- Three nutritious meals served daily in the dining room. Therapeutic diets can be accommodated.
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
Continuum of Care
Additional levels of care are available as you age. Our compassionate nursing staff is here to coordinate extra personal care in consultation with your family and health care professionals.
Trial & Respite Stays
At Butternut Manor, we understand that the decision to move into a retirement residence requires careful consideration. A Trial Stay in a fully furnished suite can be arranged subject to availability. We have a one week minimum and one month maximum. Short Term Stay, or Respite, is available to those:
- In need of post-operative assistance
- In need of convalescence care after an injury
- Requiring accommodation during family vacations or periods of caregiver respite
Our short term guests receive the same outstanding care enjoyed by our regular residents. Assistance is available for any special needs you may have.