Nestled in the countryside community of Uxbridge, Ontario sits a little gem of a retirement home…
Welcome to Butternut Manor!
Great News! We are now open for in person tours and visits! We are very proud to state that throughout this pandemic, we have kept ALL our residents and community free from any Covid related outbreaks! There hasn’t been a SINGLE outbreak at Butternut. This is testimony to our wonderful staff, policies and procedures. Our staff and community have been phenomenal! Thank you for your support!
We look forward to meeting you at Butternut!
Our Butternut ‘family’ is safe and healthy and in regular consultation with Public Health, we are doing everything in our power to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions or concerns please call 905 852 6777 ext. 414 to speak to our General Manager.
- 24 hour Bistro
- Monthly Butternut Newsletter
- Laundry room for personal use
- Private Dining Room for family gatherings
- Free visitor and resident parking
- Landscaped grounds with gazebo and walking path connected to the Uxbridge Trail System
- Interior courtyard with raised flower beds and benches
- Several Lounges
- Local transit service stops at front door
- Hair salon with resident stylists
- Visiting Doctors
- Foot care nurse
- Fully Sprinklered Construction
- Two-Stage Fire Alarm System with outside monitoring
- Emergency Response System (Nurse call) with 2-way voice communication
- Regular fire drills and safety awareness training
- Nurse and care staff on duty 24 hours a day
Looking to apply? Look no further.
Download Application FormDownload Application Form
Application for Residence
At Butternut Manor, we offer a wide variety of suites to meet your lifestyle and budget. To apply download and fill out the form provided, then mail or drop it off at our location.